This is a society that is under the patronage of the Holy Father (Pope) for the evangelization of the world. PMC concentrates its efforts on teaching the Catholic faith to children. Promoting their rights and providing assistance in situations where children are suffering due to various reasons. It operates worldwide through Bishops, clergy, religious and laity standing by the weak and the afflicted, the homeless, the sick and the rejected children so that they may know that all people matter in God's eyes. It is the will of Jesus that children are led to Him.
"LET THE CHILDREN COME; DO NOT PREVENT THEM FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD BELONGS TO SUCH AS THESE"
The children are supposed to engage with all the children of the whole world so as to enhance the missionary work of Jesus: to educate the universal love and save the children of the world. We welcome all children up to the age of 14 years and even those who are older to join PMC.
DUTIES OF PMC CHILDEN
- Prayer: prayer for the missionaries; at least recite: Our Father, Hail Mary and Glory be to the Father, to the Son and to the Holy Spirit every day.
- Offering: we practice the virtue of sacrifice for the poor children.
- Formation: we educate and practice works of charity of the universal Church and stimulate the children on the gift they have for helping the less fortunate children in our society.
- Information: we educate the children on how best to respond to the desires and and knowing the world, how to be open to the values of the other cultures and instill in them the capacity of seeing Human being with the eyes of love of Jesus.
- Sharing good things: we teach them how to share the things they receive from parents with others to enhance the Spirit of communion and love.
- Evangelization: we have the missionary magazine of which the children are called to read and spread their faith through writing their experiences at home, school and at their parishes.